- One more thing, concerning the scarf. I think it is perfect for that time of the year, not only because of the color, but also because of the material it is made of. It's literally one of the softest things I have ever touched and it brings some true color to the outfit (every outfit should contain a similar piece, even if it is a colorful necklace and for example, total black look).
Enjoy the look guys. :)
Friday, December 26, 2014
First of all I would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone. Have an amazing holiday with your beloved ones! At the moment I am sitting in my couch, drinking a cup of tea and watching Home Alone with my closest ones. Every year around Christmas I feel like there is magic in the air, not only because of the presents and the Christmas family spirit, but also the atmosphere in my city, the lights and the time spend with friends.
Today's article will be all about beauty and a preview of some things I bought to spoil myself with. So let's get on it... The first things I bought were from Estee Lauder. I was in need for a new mascara, so I decided that I will give it a shot and try it out. Also, I think that the mascara combined with the Lash primer one, can make a wonderful Christmas gift, because I think that not everyone uses a primer for their lashes when putting a mascara. For me Christmas is an occasion to try something new that you've never tried before. I have always wanted a good pencil to use and the Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil is so soft and gentle on the eye that feels really good when put on.
The last product from Estee Lauder I purchased was the Advanced Night Repair and I will show you why:
The videos speak for themselves. I am so obsessed with the collaboration of Estee Lauder with Chriselle Lim, mostly because she is one of my inspirations and I love watching her videos and all of her collaborations I really like. The Advanced Night Repair can be also used as a brightener, which I didn't knew.
Next is a Dior palette. What I love about this palette is that it contains all of the natural/basic colors. I've tried it out and the pigmentation of the colors is so lovely and also the lasting effect is amazing. I think that for someone who don't tend to use makeup that often, it makes a great present. It comes with 6 natural colors, 4 lip glosses, 2 sample brushes, mascara and a powder.
That's for today's post. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Love, be happy, make someone happy, smile a lot, feel the spirit and the enjoy a time of with your friends and family. Have a wonderful time!
On the post:
1. Estee Lauder - Double Wear, Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara - 01 Black
2. Estee Lauder - Lash Primer PLus, Full Treatment Formula
3. Estee Lauder - Double Wear, Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil - 01 ONYX
4. Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair, Synchronized Recovery Complex II
5. Dior palette