Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Time In Vienna

Picture
I am getting extremely happy when there is a vacation coming up from school. We had a one week vacation and my family and I decided that we are going to go on a sky trip to Austria, because here Bulgaria we did not had enough snow for skiing. I personally adore Austria. We went to Flatach. I love the village and it's amazing. The ski slopes were beyond free of people and so good. We was there for 4 day and we went to Vienna for 3 days. Now Vienna is on a entire new level. I see something beautiful and magical about that city. It's so calm and in the same time so full of live and passion. We stayed at Hotel De France and I will highly recommend it. It's close to the center and it's a really nice hotel.

That day we headed to two main shopping steers and i really wanted  my outfit to be simple and comfortable (I will be doing some haul post about summer looks so stay updated :) xoxo). After out little shopping me and my sister took a break in front of Ratz and we found that pretty bush with these gorgeous yellow flowers.  
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
That bag will be featured in a lot of my outfit during summer, because i am obsessed with it, it's so gorgeous.
Picture
Best place to eat ice-cream is definitely Zanoni and Zanoni it's right in front of the statue of plague. The consistency of the ice-cream is one of the best I have ever tasted. And they also have a really nice food to grad there. #inlove
Picture
Picture
On of the best places in Vienna for me will definitely be Cafe Landtmann! The service is very good and the food... oh my i don't even know where to begin with . Every time I think of that schnitzel I feel pain in my chest it is just soo good And also the portions are huge as you can see. 
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
I can still feel the magic when i see this view... I love Austria from the bottom of my heart. 


I was wearing: 
White shirt from Zara
Hollister jeans
Ugg boots
Burberry scarf
a black blazer 


Xoxo, Michelle

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12203185/?claim=7qvhfphqhbs">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment