Friday, March 7, 2014

All In black kinda day with a hint of gold


    Picture
    Hey, guys. I am sorry I haven't got the chance to post new stuff, that's because this week was so busy and it is still busy, but today if found some time to go shoot a new look. So, let's get started. I personally really like dressing in black, but I don't do it often. The weather was really cold so i had to keep myself warm. I put my hair up in a medium high pony tale ,for more of a sophisticated look. The key part of dressing all in one color is the the different materials put in the outfit. It's fine all your clothes to be in black (for example)  if only every piece of clothing is a different material. I really love the golden details all over my haha. Gold pieces always make me feel even more sophisticated.  I may also do a "Day in White" post (that's an interesting idea by the way). The white is also a great color to mix with silver or gold. :)

    For my jewelry I kept it simple as always- some gold rings, necklace and black and gold bracelet. I love this make-up look so much and the cool thing of all is that it's pretty simple. Leave a comment below if you want me to do a make-up tutorial or something like that. I would be delighted to do it fot it
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture
    I was wearing:
    Zara coat
    F21 lace jacket
    Zara shirt
    Leather pants
    Charles&Keith tote bag
    Liu Jo sneakers
    Earrings and rings from Six
    Parfois Scarf

    With love, 
    Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment