Thursday, March 6, 2014

Christmas Day Out


    Picture
    Hi, guys. Today is one on my all time FAVOURITE days of the year.... It's Christmas... I wish you all had an amazing day! For me this day is a great occasion to have some nice and relaxing time with my family and friends.Every morning in Christmas my family and I like to have one big breakfast (with lots of pancakes, cookies and so on) and in the afternoon and night to see my friends to have a really nice time together. Here where i live, we had snow for like 2-3 days and on Christmas we are left without snow. Todayas I said  i went out with some friends to celebrate together and the weather was a bit chilly. I was wearing some really warm clothes. I though why not share my outfit with you. I personally find this outfit really simple and perfect for a day out with friends. It's so cosy and the cardigan gives the outfit that extra something I think because it's without sleeves and the material was really gentle and soft (my type of clothing).
    Picture
    I was wearing a white long sleeve shirt from Zara, a leather jacket from Rockeds, a cardigan with no sleeves, a Hollister jeans and high-hill ankle leather boots from Nine West. 
    Picture
    Picture
    My rings are all from Top Shop i think, my bracelet is from Swarovski and my necklace is from some vintage store and it's my moms'. I wore a Christine B. bag, which i think is one of my favourites now. And last my nail polish is by O.P.I Lincoln Park After Dark, wintery after all :D
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture


    With love,
    Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment