Wednesday, October 1, 2014

To School In Red

Hey guys, 
I honestly don't want summer to go away, but who does? I like the mornings when you just wake up and all you need to go out on your back is shirt and shorts. As the weather is getting colder, the clothes are getting warmer. As much as I don't want summer to go, I am so exited about fall and winter. 

This year is my last at school and am in the same way excited and so terrified of that thought. I had so much fun when I was in high school and from next year on the same time I will have to open a new chapter in my life. I will go to university in other country, meet new people and experience so many different things. I am literally shaking when thinking about it (can't wait)...

Now on to the more serious part. This outfit perfectly represents my mood at the moment. It's casual and in the same way this beautiful necklace gives it a glimpse of elegance. The scarf is optional, but as you may or not know I am a fan of multitasking and this scarf is so fluffy, cozy and big that it can be worn in different ways. And it's a great way to stay warm. I am kinda obsessed with this bag at the moment, because it's one of my favourite small and compact bags, where you can literally put everything in it. Enjoy.. :) 


  • I am wearing: Scarf - Zara, Blazer - DiKa, Necklace - Zara, Earrings - Swarovski, Watch: Candino, Bag - Charles&Kate, Jeans - Hollister, Shoes - Diesel, Glasses - Bottega Veneta                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      THANK YOU, Michelle <3

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment